The Laboratoire Science & Nature was founded in 1972 and is now recognised for its know-how and organic cleaning and cosmetic product ranges. Developing activity in line with a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach and in accordance with social, environment and economic concerns has always been the motivation of Olivier and Antoine Guilbaud, the second generation at the head of this family Laboratory.
- 170 employees (R&D, manufacturing and administrative services).
- 28 million euros in turnover.
- 5.6 million units produced.
Our strategic business units
- Bespoke product ranges Bespoke design and manufacture of cleaning and cosmetic products for private labels.
- Laboratoire Body Nature®Designing, manufacturing and direct selling of eco-friendly and organic cleaning, cosmetic and wellness products.
- PROsensManufacturing and marketing eco-friendly cleaning products for professional bodies (industrial stakeholders, towns, cleaning companies).
- CentifoliaDesigning, manufacturing and marketing of eco-friendly and organic cosmetics, sold online and in specialised organic shops.
An efficient industrial tool
Cyprès (bioclimatic 5,000 m² building constructed in line with the High Environment Quality standard) was inaugurated in December 2010 and is home to the R&D laboratory, as well as to the manufacturing and product packaging areas.
- High production capacity (13 packaging lines), with the flexibility of an SME.
- Varied packaging types and capacities : tubes, bottles, airless, Bag in Box, aerosols, etc.
Eco-friendly designs, innovation and customer satisfaction are part of our daily goals. Our team is made up of pharmacists and biologists, who are highly skilled for :
- Rigorously selecting the raw materials used, in accordance with our principles of Efficiency, Harmlessness and Biodegradability.
- Developing formulas that specifically meet your specifications.
- Complying with the market's eco-friendly and organic standards such as Ecocert, Cosmebio, Cosmos.